CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Sep45244
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Halloween projector from them and it never arrived...only received the screen. They said they were “busy”...and “sorry”....still no projector.
Login to Me Too

Mr49erguy
Contributor
Contributor
Same case here. However, I am in dispute negotiations with CB Co. Ltd via PayPal’s dispute center. They have come back 3 times with $5.00 more back on the refund now, but are only up to $35.00 refund on a $56.00 order. $21.00 for receipt of two plastic projection screens is highway robbery. I will not accept this latest excuse for a refund.
Login to Me Too

Kros0621
Contributor
Contributor
Same here was supposed to receive three large singing pumpkins, and got three little plastic pieces of junk. So far I’ve received and offer to refund $30 of the $45 I paid but it’s nonsense I want the full refund. Total scam.
Login to Me Too

hiku82
Contributor
Contributor

I got my pumpkin today, cheap plastic crap. So annoying. I never got a confirmation email from the webpage i bought from either. But the seller was CB CO.,LTD.

I hope i get my money back.

Login to Me Too

anamkara81
New Community Member

I've been in a Paypal dispute for over a month now because of being scammed out of $69.95 for 6 talking holographic pumpkins that were never received. Email address to the seller keeps changing and Paypal keeps pushing my resolution date out longer and longer.

Login to Me Too

candaceb1
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased the same 6 animated, talking/singing pumpkins and got cheap dollar store trinkets.  Hope all refunds are granted to the fullest extent. The item received was totally different from those advertised and expected to receive.  What was depicted in the advertisement and purchased was animated talking/singing pumpkins but what was received were small stationary thin plastic pumpkins with no animation and only a switch that activated a laughing sound.  This was not what I ordered by any means.  In addition, the items that I did receive were damaged.  All but one of the pumpkins were dented and 3 of the pumpkins had switches that were inverted and not functional.  20201019_230313.jpg20201019_230328.jpg

Login to Me Too

tmlockwood
Contributor
Contributor

What I GotWhat I Got

Login to Me Too

mtn_user
New Community Member

Adding to this thread, because I am in the middle of this too, but for an item ordered from their website kesrtob.com for two sun shade canopies.

The company on paypal is CB CO.,LTD.

I ordered 20x20x20ft and they sent ones that are aprox 12x12x12ft and are inferior material and corner sewing when compared to the item photos on the site. I tried regular customer service first and they offered me a discount. Eventually I filed a dispute with paypal. I should have done that first, however, it is not resolved yet.

At this point Paypal is saying I have to return the items to China to get a full refund. Paypal has a program where they will reimburse for up to $30 in shipping cost, but requiring to send the product back to China when it said on their web page that they shipped from the USA (and my package was shipped from NY) is frustrating.

I wanted to post so that anyone else looking at Canopies from them in the future may avoid the pain.

Login to Me Too

prudzki
Contributor
Contributor

This company is selling Halloween Holographic Projection. They advertised on Facebook.  After I ordered the item I saw this was not a quality item and asked to cancel the order within an hour.  I sent an email to meliekujkcuaa about wanting to cancel the order.  A person named Rachel Beard that signs their name in their email as <removed> at this email responds back from mororin5135. I advise this person Jenet/Rachel that I would like to cancel and I receive no response. Then you send another email to this company at 

Macmearty<removed>Then he responds back 5 days later with the name of Aron in the signature line saying that your order has been shipped on 10/8/2020.  There hasn't been any tracking info or any package at my door AND NO MONEY REFUNDED. It is a SCAM.  PayPal needs to do the right thing for its customers and shut this down.  

Login to Me Too

I was also scammed. I provided tons of evidence - even the seller admitted that their advertisement was fraudulent. I was offered a $55 refund on an $80 purchase or pay, out of my own pocket, to ship back to China in fewer than ten days (not even possible). As long as Paypal allows this fraudulent behavior, I will not use their service. It is unsafe. They offer absolutely NO support for their customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.