CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

ELRich
Contributor
Contributor
I have opened up a dispute. And they have offered 50% refund. Which still makes them a total rip off. They’re not even close to what was advertised. Let alone worth $25 (actual price paid was over $50 including customs charge!!!). Not only that, they came damaged and don’t even work. Please can anyone tell me if they got it resolved and got a full refund?
Login to Me Too

Welshmommy2
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. I hope paypal can do something. I'm not happy at all
Login to Me Too

Cutete79
Contributor
Contributor
I make claim to PayPal , because I’m order a Halloween proyector, but never received, scam company I tried to contact them but never responded to me. Trash company don’t buy nothing from them
Login to Me Too

Laburtons
Contributor
Contributor

Surprise Surprise - Although I didn't get a full refund, I did receive a partial refund for $30 of the $49.98 I paid.  Not ideal and I probably should have held out for a full refund but, some is certainly better than none!  Looks like many folks are getting scammed by this seller.  Makes me leery of trying any other on-line purchases.

Login to Me Too

XxtoobsxX
Contributor
Contributor
I'm going through the same issue right now. Did you get a full refund?
Login to Me Too

Pati6x
Contributor
Contributor
I've gotten nowhere with PayPal after sending pictures of what they were suppose to be and what I actually received. I've seen on here where they have refunded the full amount to PayPal customer,s but they told me that I should contact my financial institute for a refund. I've done everything to get my money back,,and provided evidence and I'm finding out their is no protection plan through PayPal for us or at least me. Good luck people. They pick and choose who gets a refund.
Login to Me Too

Scammed also
Login to Me Too

Scammed also
Login to Me Too

CMeck
New Community Member
Same here ordered back Sept. 6th and was given a fake tracking number. I escalated with PayPal and the seller has yet to respond. I haven’t received anything, bad part was I had a gut feeling and asked for a refund and cancellation within the hour I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.