CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Sherry29
Contributor
Contributor
Horrible scam that got me for $102.00 for 9 animation singing pumpkins, I also received the small plastic dollar store ones so disappointed, product said it shipped from the United State’s and the return address was from Jamaica NY but was shipped there from somewhere else. Wish Facebook would monitor the ads that they allow like they do their members! Very upset my order was placed Sept 8th and received 11/14. I knew by the second week it was going to be a problem!
Login to Me Too

PeteTheCat
Contributor
Contributor

At least you folks received your pumpkins, i placed an order on Sept 6th and I have not received anything yet. It is a complete scam! 

Login to Me Too

Brauvura
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone have their website it took you to?
Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor

Lottus25
Complete scam!!! Dis someone receive refund with paypal??
Login to Me Too

kevsgirl4life
Contributor
Contributor

TOTAL AND COMPLETE SCAM!

I was duped, just like others have posted here, and Paypal has not been helpful thus far.  I have screenshots of every part of the website when I ordered.  I spent over $160 for 18 "Jabbering Jack animated pumpkins" - and they sent me garbage!  Cheap junk 18 plastic cheap garbage I could have picked up at the dollar store.  I disputed through paypal and paypal denied claim since seller provided a tracking #.  Nonsense!!!

Note - I also never got an email confirmation of my purchase (but luckily took screenshots of the whole thing as I purchased it).  Did anyone else NOT receive an email confirming their order?

Website said handling time within 12 hours after payment and delivery within 15 days (my order was $ enough that I qualified for "expedited shipping" that was supposed to be within a week).  My order was placed Sept 5th and arrived Oct 12th.  AFTER I had already filed a claim with Paypal for no-receipt.  I then MODIFIED the claim and let them know SOMETHING had shown up, but it was not the things I had ordered.  Told them I had pictures of ordering page, and pictures of what was received - no question - not the same items.  They still denied my claim citing seller provided a tracking #.  This is outrageous.  And here I used PayPal specifically because I thought they look out for their customers from scammers like this - and now I'm getting nowhere on getting my money back!  So disgusted!

Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor
Did you raise the claim because the items were different than advertised? Rather than claiming it didn't arrive, claim because it was significantly different to that advertised! See my post here: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/CB-CO-LTD/m-p/2416794/highlight/true#M1... You can contact PayPal via chat, but it will take 4 days for them to respond, so do it asap. Explain the issue, and point them to this forum if needed!
Login to Me Too

tylette7
Contributor
Contributor

Happened to me too. Has anyone been able to get their money back through Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Mel_Hennessy
Contributor
Contributor

I paid 98.00 for 3 "jabbering jack o'lanterns" and got 3 plastic dollar store pumpkins.  This is significantly different than what I ordered. I first filed a dispute because I never received my order and when PayPal contacted the seller (which I've been trying to contact them myself with no luck) they provided a tracking number for delivery which was not any tracking number I had for my purchase.  The tracking number I have for my purchase still shows the package being shipped.  Last week I received a box of 5" plastic pumpkins (which do absolutely nothing), and there were 2 labels on the box.  The first label was from China that was covered by a USPS label from an address in Indiana.  The Chinese label has a tracking number that I had no record of.  PayPal closed my case because the seller gave them this tracking number showing delivery.  I've been trying to escalate this scam purchase, but there's no where for me to escalate because the case was closed by PayPal.  I always use PayPal because I feel I'm protected with my purchases, but now I'll probably not use PayPal anymore since I know they do not protect us with fraudulent scams.  

I purchased this from an ad I saw on either TikTok or Instagram...and from my research there are many different company names they (this seller) goes by.  And I'm unable to find the website anymore and when I try to email them the emails come back undeliverable.  I also googled the Indiana address on my USPS label and a lot of comments came up that this individual mails out items that are not what people purchased.  I'm not done with my investigation and will pursue this further to make someone responsible. 

Login to Me Too

kevsgirl4life
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same boat!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.