CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

insulgirl65
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same day an I've not received my pumpkins yet after reading all this I've been had as well
Login to Me Too

Cutete79
Contributor
Contributor
Trash company me too I’m order some Halloween proyector and never received when I tried to claim on they said . They already delivery SCAM
Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor
I'm going through Facebook, and every advert for these, I'm letting people know it's a scam! I suggest everyone do the same. Reply to people's posts, especially this who say they are thinking of buying them. Post pics of the crap you received, and let them know it's a scam!
Login to Me Too

StuE
New Community Member
Just had 18 delivered! Feared the worst when I saw the size of the box that had been delivered on my door step. Can we get anything back from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
In the same boat! So angry! My grandkids were so excited, waited for a month, paid extra for faster shipping...today I get 3, small, plastic, cheap, toy pumpkins. 😠😡😠
Login to Me Too

Disdick
New Community Member

I got one squashed plastic non functioning pumpkin and PayPal won’t refund my money. Cb co is a joke and so is paypal

Login to Me Too

K_Chambers
Contributor
Contributor
I did open a dispute with PayPal and I did get a full refund. Send PayPal all information and pics. They resolved mine quickly. Hoping all get this resolution! Such a shame this is still happening and they can't be shut down!!!
Login to Me Too

Mr49erguy
Contributor
Contributor
Go through the dispute process and if the seller does not respond PayPal will take care of it. If the seller does respond, do not accept anything but a full or nearly full refund.
Login to Me Too

Bummer1
Contributor
Contributor

I too received the stupid pumpkins. Has anyone received any info on resolution?

Login to Me Too

shinert1
New Community Member

I ordered halloween projectors, total rip off!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.