cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB CO.,LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CB CO.,LTD

I ordered the same day an I've not received my pumpkins yet after reading all this I've been had as well
Highlighted
Contributor

Trash company me too I’m order some Halloween proyector and never received when I tried to claim on they said . They already delivery SCAM
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm going through Facebook, and every advert for these, I'm letting people know it's a scam! I suggest everyone do the same. Reply to people's posts, especially this who say they are thinking of buying them. Post pics of the crap you received, and let them know it's a scam!
Highlighted
New Community Member

Just had 18 delivered! Feared the worst when I saw the size of the box that had been delivered on my door step. Can we get anything back from PayPal?
Highlighted
Contributor

In the same boat! So angry! My grandkids were so excited, waited for a month, paid extra for faster shipping...today I get 3, small, plastic, cheap, toy pumpkins. 😠😡😠
Highlighted
New Community Member

I got one squashed plastic non functioning pumpkin and PayPal won’t refund my money. Cb co is a joke and so is paypal

Highlighted
Contributor

I did open a dispute with PayPal and I did get a full refund. Send PayPal all information and pics. They resolved mine quickly. Hoping all get this resolution! Such a shame this is still happening and they can't be shut down!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Go through the dispute process and if the seller does not respond PayPal will take care of it. If the seller does respond, do not accept anything but a full or nearly full refund.
Highlighted

I too received the stupid pumpkins. Has anyone received any info on resolution?

Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered halloween projectors, total rip off!