cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB CO.,LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CB CO.,LTD

I have put in a dispute and have Escalated to Paypal as the company was only offering a 50% refund.

Highlighted

Currently working through PayPal on this dispute...same as everyone else on a scam on "interactive pumpkins".  Supposed to be "fully interactive pumpkins with sound and animated faces...what was received were cheaply made plastic pumpkins that I would have not picked up in a dollar store.  Tried to work through the company at first (per protocol), but the most they would ever offer back was a partial refund nowhere close to what was initially paid.

Highlighted
Contributor

Me too! 75.98 for 6 singing talking pumpkins. Received 6 cheaply made plastic pumpkins that flash and have an eerie laugh over and over again. No singing or talking.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Just received mine and exact same. 2 dont work and they are tiny! They look like dollar store plastic pumpkins
Highlighted
Contributor

Same as everyone else here! Ordered 3 talking/singing animated pumpkins. What arrived were 3 cheap crappy static dollar store pumpkins. I've opened a dispute. The seller offered $29 back on a $45 purchase. I want the full amount refunded.

Highlighted

I opened one too... I do not expect a response.
Highlighted
Contributor

I was able to get the full $60 back from my dispute. It took PayPal less than a week to get it done. Good luck. I also received the three cheap, dented novelty pumpkins today. They shipped out of Brooklyn.
Highlighted
Contributor

How?
Highlighted
Contributor

How did you get them to agree to give your money back? I have the same problem but since the scammers shipped a crappy little plastic pumpkin set after they were notified of my dispute paypal denied me stating they got tracking and shipment information from the seller. And that was after 2 weeks of trying to get pay pal to understand what happened! I am so frustrated!
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you have to have the link of where you bought them in your dispute? I can't find the website anymore.