CB CO.,LTD

Temp20221021aa
New Community Member

Is this the same company as Yingling?  Just received my order of 3 light up talking pumpkins that dont light up or even talk.  Scammed out of $60 (about £46) and dont appear to be receiving any feedback from these scammers.

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

HeathSM
Contributor
Contributor

I have put in a dispute and have Escalated to Paypal as the company was only offering a 50% refund.

Login to Me Too

Mandlmille

Currently working through PayPal on this dispute...same as everyone else on a scam on "interactive pumpkins".  Supposed to be "fully interactive pumpkins with sound and animated faces...what was received were cheaply made plastic pumpkins that I would have not picked up in a dollar store.  Tried to work through the company at first (per protocol), but the most they would ever offer back was a partial refund nowhere close to what was initially paid.

Login to Me Too

lulubell60
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! 75.98 for 6 singing talking pumpkins. Received 6 cheaply made plastic pumpkins that flash and have an eerie laugh over and over again. No singing or talking.
Login to Me Too

Lgarber2020
New Community Member
Just received mine and exact same. 2 dont work and they are tiny! They look like dollar store plastic pumpkins
Login to Me Too

bjblackmore
Contributor
Contributor

Same as everyone else here! Ordered 3 talking/singing animated pumpkins. What arrived were 3 cheap crappy static dollar store pumpkins. I've opened a dispute. The seller offered $29 back on a $45 purchase. I want the full amount refunded.

Login to Me Too

AmyInOhio
I opened one too... I do not expect a response.
Login to Me Too

stevwatsn
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to get the full $60 back from my dispute. It took PayPal less than a week to get it done. Good luck. I also received the three cheap, dented novelty pumpkins today. They shipped out of Brooklyn.
Login to Me Too

Brauvura
Contributor
Contributor

Njarchow
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get them to agree to give your money back? I have the same problem but since the scammers shipped a crappy little plastic pumpkin set after they were notified of my dispute paypal denied me stating they got tracking and shipment information from the seller. And that was after 2 weeks of trying to get pay pal to understand what happened! I am so frustrated!
Login to Me Too

tylette7
Contributor
Contributor

Did you have to have the link of where you bought them in your dispute? I can't find the website anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.