CASE CLOSED - how to escalate

T-OLA
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

How can I escalate further a dispute which was resolved in favour of the seller and closed? I have new strong evidence that I was scammed - probably quite a common one - you order something of any value, and they send you get 1$ scarf or other nonsense so that they have tracking. That was exactly my case but I didnt have that tracking number until it was provided to my while resolving the case.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

T-OLA
Contributor
Contributor

I can see now this forum is as bad as PAYPAL's customer service. Thats just ridiculous. Not a single answer to a question I asked 23 days ago. Wow, thats a whole new level od BAD.

Login to Me Too

BorisKrastev
New Community Member

Hello, Could you please inform if your case has been resolved in your favour and waht was Pay Pal reaction at the end?

Login to Me Too

cyrus100
Contributor
Contributor

Based on my experience of this happening to me, your best bet (if your evidence is very strong) is to do a credit card chargeback. Go above and beyond PayPal. But you can also call PayPal, and discuss it with a representative. If they don't give you the option on the phone, keep saying representative till that becomes available. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.