CANNOT APPEAL DISPUTE BECAUSE NO "APPEAL" BUTTON LINK, AS PAYPAL PROMISES TO PROVIDE

SSINBERG
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal did NO investigation of my claim that the service I ordered was fraudulent. They denied my dispute, and while the T&C says you can appeal within 10 days by clicking the "appeal" button, there IS NO Appeal Button, leaving me to try to get through on one of their "Chat" rooms, for which no one responds!!!! Just the WORST, MOST IRRITATING EXPERIENCE AND I WILL NEVER PAY WITH PAYPAL AGAIN, BECAUSE IT SUPPORTS FRAUDSTERS over their own customers. The Worst!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SSINBERG 

Sadly can't advise if you don't say which dispute you opened / if you escalated / if the seller provided tracking / what paypals decision was etc etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SSINBERG
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. Well, after a very long, frustrating process, I appended an appeal in the "Chat" box, but PayPal turned it down again. My credit card companies would UNDOUBTEDLY have had my back when the company I dealt with was a fraud, but PP chose to side with them. I'm though with Paypal, and going on social media to advise others to protect themselves and use their credit cards instead. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.