Buyreal

xena2
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone death with this website and actually gotten their products after ordering.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

tamish
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

Funny you should mention it. I just filed a claim with PayPal since I've not received my order from 4/26/2020. I've only received one email in return on the topic from the company. And I feel that this is a total scam company! See email. I did not alter it in anyway. 

Hi Tami
Thank you for your email.
Due to the large quantity orders recently ,and short of customer        service staff, so we did not replay to you in time.we are sorry for any inconvenience this caused. we are sending the previous orders one by one according to the order time. Would you mind waiting some days.Thank you for your patience, if you have any questions, please contact us by free.
Wish a great day.
   Amy
Login to Me Too

Eagle8111
Contributor
Contributor
At least you got a response from them. Even though it wasn’t legit. I emailed and called them numerous times and not one email sent back. No one ever answered the phone. Thank god paypal sided with me and I got my money back.
Login to Me Too

tamish
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, thank you PayPal! Companies that take advantage of people during a pandemic are the lowest of low. Glad you got your money back too. 

Login to Me Too

lmumm
New Community Member
I just realized I didn't get my order from April. I just saw something on the news about these situations and I get on here to find out I'm not the only one.
Login to Me Too

tamish
Contributor
Contributor

Dispute the charge! This company is a total scam. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.