Buyers item not received

May21
New Community Member
Hello, can someone help? I sold items 2 people and both buyers have made a claim that item is not received yet, and my paypal is on a minus. I admit I only just sent it yesterday, I have now updated with tracking numbers, will the minus change
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@May21

When the tracking info shows items are delivered and the buyers do not escalate to a claim to ask PayPal to step in, the disputes should close on their own  after 20 days and you'll get your money. If the disputes were escalated, PayPal will decide on an outcome, they will check the tracking numbers and sometimes they will close a case on you because the tracking does not show delivery and still in transit. It's difficult to predict what is going to happen. That's why it is important to keep buyers informed of the shipping so they don't prematurely file disputes on you. If tracking shows delivery and the cases were closed by PayPal, contact customer service for them to review the case as you would be covered as tracking shows the goods were delivered.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@May21

When the tracking info shows items are delivered and the buyers do not escalate to a claim to ask PayPal to step in, the disputes should close on their own  after 20 days and you'll get your money. If the disputes were escalated, PayPal will decide on an outcome, they will check the tracking numbers and sometimes they will close a case on you because the tracking does not show delivery and still in transit. It's difficult to predict what is going to happen. That's why it is important to keep buyers informed of the shipping so they don't prematurely file disputes on you. If tracking shows delivery and the cases were closed by PayPal, contact customer service for them to review the case as you would be covered as tracking shows the goods were delivered.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.