Buyer wanting to return item.

Paigexx
Contributor
Contributor
Buyer wants to return item. Buyer bought my item from deopop and my account says no returns but now she doesn’t want the item even though it’s as described new with tags and is returning it, so I’ve now lost out on postage and wasted my time Frankly is there anyway where I can just get the money? Or what
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paigexx 

If you don't accept a return for a refund, then buyer will file a Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) PayPal dispute and depending on what they state in their dispute, PayPal may not rule in their favor as buyer's remorse reasons do not qualify for SNAD return. If buyer loses PayPal dispute, they can file a chargeback with their credit card which will cost you an extra chargeback fee on top of amount disputed.

If the buyer gone ahead and return it, you should refund upon receipt of return. If not, again the buyer can file a PayPal dispute or credit card chargeback which will cost you an extra chargeback fee on top of amount disputed.

Or you can try to convince buyer to sell it on depop themselves if they don't want it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.