Buyer sent the wrong item back and still get his refund

tbikeparts
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

a buyer disputed and has been ordered to send the part back to me. He just sent me another item back. I even made a video and photo while opening because it was immediately clear of the box size that this was not the items I sold to him.

I could not find anything option in the case to report this. I only had the option "Confirm Item as received". So my only option was to either call or send a mail to PayPal. Which I did 2 days later because I was hindered. 

Now PayPal decided, only 48h after receiving, without my confirmation that the buyer gets his money back. It's a huge financial loss right now. It's about a sum of 1200US$. I can't call PayPal because of the weekend and I only get ridiculous robot e-mail answerers every 4-5 hours.

What are my options now? Report to Police? I am from Thailand and the buyer in Italy.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tbikeparts 

Please contact customer service to report buyer abuse of buyer protection program:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Agentapoc
New Community Member

I am having the same problem I'm becoming word that I may be scammed here and I cannot afford to pay the refund. Help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.