Buyer's email

cleanprophet
New Community Member

Does anyone know how to access a buyer's email address? I need it to give to the courier as part of a compensation claim for an item not being delivered. In the past, the transaction details would have the postal address and email address. Sometime last year this changed but I could access the email by clicking on "edit tracking...". Now that tracking page has changed and contains no info at all on the buyer. I have asked PayPal, but they are utterly useless in even understanding the problem.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cleanprophet 

Log on to your PayPal account, locate the payment transaction in the Activity page, click on it, the sender's info (email address and shipping address) should be there. I know that's where all that info is on mines.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cleanprophet 

Log on to your PayPal account, locate the payment transaction in the Activity page, click on it, the sender's info (email address and shipping address) should be there. I know that's where all that info is on mines.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.