cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer requested refund without telling me

New Community Member

Buyer requested refund without telling me

I sold an iPhone X through Swappa.com back on March. Two werks later the buyer asked me on the Swappa sale page if he can return, I asked him for more details and he completely ignored me. I assumed he didn’t want a refund any more. Two weeks after he marked the sale as completed and commented “thanks”. He opened a refund through PayPal whithout letting me know, even though we’ve been talking about the phone on Swappa. I wasn’t aware and since I didn’t check the 3 emails PayPay sent me and didn’t respond within 10 days the case was closed and he kept 850.00 and my 1 month old iPhone X. I don’t know what else to do, I’ve contacted PayPal support and all they say is that they will open a case and they never do, they keep ignoring my emails as well or just sent me automated responses. The worst thing is that they freezed my other account and can’t get the money out if it. Basically I have one account with a negative balance of $800 and my other account was freezed with a balance of $800. By the way I contacted they buyer when I noticed and of course he replied within a few hours this time and just asked me why I didn’t check the “1000 emails PayPal sent me”