Buyer refused item?

JackBucknall
Contributor
Contributor
I sold a pair of £1000 shoes on eBay, all was fine, I got an address, name and the money was on hold on my PayPal. I send the parcel off to the address attached to the confirmation email of eBay, fully tracked. The next day I check to see where the parcel is, and I find that it says “refused - returned to sender”. I message the buyer and he says he doesn’t know why it’s been refused and he wants a full refund and all that rubbish. I haven’t issued a refund, as I still don’t have the shoes back. I have a few questions 1) where do I collect the parcel as Royal Mail saying it’s being returned to the sender (me)? 2) is this a common scam? Anyway, time goes by, and then the buyer tells me That he was “click and collecting” it from his newsagents. I’m not sure what this means but I think he meant I’ll send it to the newsagents them hell pick it up from there. He is convinced I’m a scammer and I honestly don’t know what to do, I don’t know where the shoes are and I don’t even securely have the money as it’s on hold.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.