Buyer received, said item in bad condition then refused package? Wants full refund

Anonuser35
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a figure ($120). It was in good condition, I keep it in a glass display and clean figures every 2-3 months. I took pictures before mailing and you can tell its in good condition nothing wrong with it.

• Buyer received it. Said it was completely caked in dust and due to that in 'horrible' condition. He also mentioned he was on the fence in the beginning (mind you people sell this figure for $150 normally). He said he's returning for a full refund. He did not provide any pictures of said issues. I said whatever(included link to all pictures I took before mailing which you can tell its in good shape) as long as he ships the same item i sent him in the same condition I'll refund him.
  • He messaged me this morning(15th) saying he just mailed it using the same tracking number. What? You can't do that? So I looked up the number and it says the package arrived at the unit on the 13th(not out for delivery or delivered) then the 14th it says it was refused. Its already back at my local PO on the 15th, the day he supposedly shipped it back. So either he refused it from the beginning or he got the item, opened it then taped it shut and told USPS he was refusing it to avoid paying return shipping.
  • My concerns are: Am I going to be charged overdue postage cause of him? I'm already going to be out $10 from shipping it to him. Can I report him for postal fraud? What do I do if he sends back a different item or damaged this one?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.