Buyer open unathorise transaction

Chamomile2019
Contributor
Contributor
I had 2 trades on Binance p2p trading with the same person in 2021-1-19. I sold USDT in Binance.com and the buyer transferred Euro to my PayPal account. After some minutes I received a claim against me for the second deal. I have screenshots of our chat on binance with USDT buyer. Unfortunately he or she is scimmer because there is some feedback about him on binance. I released all USDT but he/she claimed against me on PayPal. PayPal closed case and get my money and give it to the scimmer
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jwy0o0
Contributor
Contributor

It also happened the same to me. Paypal also is asking me to refund the transaction fees and I don't want it. Finally, how do you solve it ? How can I do?

Login to Me Too

PankhuMe
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here..Paypal has case opened here as well..He file for unauthorised transaction after 20 Whole days...such is the audacity of these scammers..i also release him usdt from binance p2p..Paypal Simply does not realise we also are their users..and we also should be given priority..But nah,they'll throw their terms&conditions upon us..Hoping for a positive justified Outcome though
Login to Me Too

jwy0o0
Contributor
Contributor

But now, Paypal is asking me the transaction fees. Should I give to them? What will happen if I don't give to them? It is about 96 euros. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.