Buyer is using PayPal against me for a refund after I have posted the item.

Media_65
New Community Member

A buyer bought an item through eBay. At first the buyer said to cancelled, then said to post so I posted. Eight hours after posting the buyer said to cancel. The excuse is the buyer made a mistake after I have posted the item. This buyer is from Japan, and in my returns policy I never ticked the box about any returns for international buyers. So he put a case against me in eBay however eBay Australia and America told me not to refund the buyer since it was the international buyer responsibility to know the policy’s. So the buyer used PayPal against me to see whether their is a second chance for a refund. What the buyer gave as an excuse to PayPal was a damaged item when the REAL excuse was he bought it by mistake. The item was bought on 10th December the buyer put the case with Paypal on 27th December (a bit late). I was only following eBay’s policy and their rules in which they have a policy. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.