Buyer fraudantial activity during claim/ sending fake things back just to provide tracking number.

e30EuroParts
New Community Member

Hello.

Haven't had any luck trying to contact PP any other ways,so decided to write here a message.

Who could I contact directly through e-mail or PP messages to claim about buyer's financial fraud activity and upload evidences of that?

Paypal judged on claim - buyer have to send back goods and provide tracking.

He sent tracking number the same day of package very different comparing to weights and sizes of items I have sent him and trying to take advantage of PP protection.

I have sent him total weight of goods around 33 kg and box size of 65x65x70cm, but he most likely sent empty standart Fedex box of 180 grams and size of 40xx30x5cm. So basically, buyer is trying to fool PayPal and have both money and goods at the same time. 

I am looking to send an application to Interpol or Europol to investigate PayPal support in financial frauds, if buyer will get money without sending goods back. Should I?

What do people think about this situation and is there any guys from PP that could step in and help with that?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@e30EuroParts

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Tell customer service that you are dealing with a buyer that is abusing the purchase protection program so they'll know how to approach your problem and then explain what is happening.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.