Buyer filed unfairly claim

Maharlikandoll
Contributor
Contributor

I am a seller on depop with rules of no refunds and no returns and this buyer purchased from me. Asked a few questions on the messages and answered all of them. Buyer seems content therefore purchased from me. Days later she filed a dispute claiming item wasnt as described. I clearly stated to my rules no refunds and no returns plus she probably made it up saying it didnt fit her and wants her money back because she had no proof. Which side would paypal side on?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maharlikandoll wrote:
I am a seller on depop with rules of no refunds and no returns and this buyer purchased from me. Asked a few questions on the messages and answered all of them. Buyer seems content therefore purchased from me. Days later she filed a dispute claiming item wasnt as described. I clearly stated to my rules no refunds and no returns plus she probably made it up saying it didnt fit her and wants her money back because she had no proof. Which side would paypal side on?

Your no refunds/no returns policies won't matter. You will be directed to accept return for refund if a dispute is opened for Item Not as Described. The buyer has to mail back item and supply tracking info proving it is returned to you and PayPal will refund buyer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.