Buyer filed a claim for non receipt of items

JamesWAL
New Community Member

I sold an item on ebay and sent it using trackable courier. The tracking says the item was delivered but the buyer claims they dont have it. They filed a dispute with ebay but when I provided the tracking, ebau found in my favour. They have now started a dispute through PP. Can they do that if ebay already found in my favour? The courier has interviewed the driver who states that they delivered the item to the resident. 

Any help would be welcome!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JamesWAL 

Just repeat what you did at eBay and provide the tracking information in the PayPal claim. Now, PayPal may not be able to automatically check tracking for 'unsupported' couriers so it may take some messaging customer service to let them know.

PayPal's list of supported carriers will be listed when you:

1. Click Activity.
  2. Click Add Tracking Info on the payment you want to ship.
  3. Click on the "Shipped by" dropdown to view the list of supported carriers.

There used to be a table of carriers in the help docs but it appears they've taken them down. : (

You may also want to call up the courier on behalf of the buyer to assist in looking for the parcel but you should also suggest to the buyer to check their neighbor or family member or their premises for the parcel as well.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.