Buyer doesn't return the items after claim approved by PAYPAL

Ryyyyan
Contributor
Contributor

Dear community,

Due to quarantine, I was late by 1 day to response the buyer's claim and he did not contact me before doing so too. Hence, PayPal decided to close the case, refund the buyer and there wasn't a "Appeal" button for me either. Now, the buyer has my item and my money. He did not want to return my items because he said PayPal did not mention anything and he said he does not have the item anymore (but I know he has). Anyway, I called customer support Italy for a month, no actual help given, no English speaker, and finally when they did, person in charge said he can't do anything because the system is automated. This is totally absurd when they announced slow response in help center due to pandemic but we as seller can't appeal a closed and unfair case due to pandemic. In addition, I did not receive a single reply from the message center as well after submitting tons of emails. Does anyone here has met this problem before? Customer service ask me to report police or stop the bank transfer but this is really stupid because PayPal approved the refund and transferred my PayPal credits. Please advice if you have the same situation met before. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.