Buyer dispute of item received significantly different to description for request refund

pepe2020
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has ended a dispute that it is unfairly to seller and to make favor to the buyer which it has refunded to the buyer.

I have sold a brand new electric drill in my store to the customer with full description feature and model number with picture as to the item advertised.

The buyer bought it for a month and have used it for the operational until it has some problems with debris jammed in drill the which I have provided with the warranty that the item has been returned to warranty service however the buyer has filed a dispute under the topic item significantly different to how it was described.

I was disputed with that item the buyer has been opened the box and used with some damages to the outside and that the item was given as described, there are no variation in color or feature of the model.

However the PayPal has dismissed my dispute as the machine has been used and could not be returned after it has been used which I would cover the under warranty.   I also have a sale policy with no return accepted to item.  I have rung the PayPal staff and write them email to give reason why it has put in buyer favor which clearly make false claim for refund (item received was different significantly to described).   The PayPal did not ask for proof of the original description from buyer or what is the significant difference.  

I have requested the PayPal staff to give me explanation that they could not give the answer, I have asked them to let me speak with manager and it was let me hang on more than 30mins which I could not hang on further.

What alternative solution could we make complaint?  PayPal has its own complaint service but it likes not to resolve the issue fairly either.   Anyone would know if the financial ombudsman or ACCC will help to resolve or monitor the service of dispute fairly.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.