Buyer claiming only received part of a 2 piece costume.

Juliechambers27
Contributor
Contributor
I recently sold a 2 piece costume through Shpock. I packed and posted it tracked through DPD. Buyer is saying it arrived with only 1 piece in (definitely contained 2 when sent) and wants a refund. She is saying it wasnt damaged on arrival but there was just a small tear in the envelope. How do I prove that I sent both. Or am I destined to lose both the costume and my money??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Juliechambers27 

The weight on the label vs, the pkg weight without the missing piece. Make sure you use tougher packaging or reinforce the envelope by covering the entire envelope in tape, envelopes can get caught and tear in conveyor belts and metal parts in the facilities. All is not lost, you've learned something to improve best practices in shipping/selling. Ask them to return for a refund.

PayPal may be able to reimburse buyer for return costs if they google "PayPal return shipping UK" or US or whatever their country is to see if the program is available in their country.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

LindaPiper

I ordered some 19th. Century style, dresses, and a modern top. The top has come , Hooray! But no sign of the dresses, the more expensive items of course. The total was $79. 79. Just over £67 . I'd received a tax refund and since I can no longer sew, finding my style of clothes was wonderful. The payment came out of my bank account so fast it made my head spin. Now I'm stuck with a large amount of money from my bank account and without the majority of my order.And I'm furious. It's the not being able    to contact this company that is infuriating.  One company with which I shall never do business again.0

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.