Buyer Won "Item Not Received" Claim Even Though They Received The Item

thomkatventures
New Community Member

A buyer filed a "Item Not Received" claim against me, 90 days after receiving the item with proof of tracking, and their statement in the claim says clear as day that they have the item, but are now 90 days in to having it and arent happy.  Is there anything I can do as I am now negative in my PayPal because I lost this claim.  Yes, I filed multiple pieces of evidence showing the tracking and FedEx receiving certificate to PayPal, plus it makes it even more frustrating because the buyer stated they have the item.  How is this an Item Not Received???

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @thomkatventures,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

If your buyer has reported that they have not received the item you can defend this by adding your tracking number to the case. If we can see that the item was delivered we can close it in your favour.

Here's how to respond to a dispute:

1. Go to your Resolution Centre.
  2. Locate the dispute and click View in the 'Action' column.
  3. Respond to the buyer and enter any relevant information (such as tracking information), and then click Post Message. Your message is sent directly to your buyer.

You can find your Resolution Center in the Help section of your PayPal account.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.