Buyer Protection

endeana
New Community Member

I purchased two Teddy Bears made from roses prior to Mother's Day of 2020. Filed a dispute as the merchandise failed to arrive in a timely fashion. The dispute drug on for months. Late in July the bears finally showed up. One was crushed almost flat and the other had some damage. There is never anywhere within the dispute page to offer any updates to the case. Instead, I was denied because the seller was able to give shipping tracking info and showed delivery. After over 3 months of the merchandise being tossed around in facilities between here and China, I end up getting **bleep**! Great Job Paypal! PP-D-71097344

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can try to re-open the case or change the dispute type to substantially not as described, contact customer service by chat in message center, get past the bot to talk to live agent. Persuade him/her you got scammed and to help you change or appeal the case.

If you funded the transaction with a credit card, then can file complaint with CC company as last resort.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You can try to re-open the case or change the dispute type to substantially not as described, contact customer service by chat in message center, get past the bot to talk to live agent. Persuade him/her you got scammed and to help you change or appeal the case.

If you funded the transaction with a credit card, then can file complaint with CC company as last resort.

Login to Me Too

DCMoe13

PayPal buyer protections are practically non-existent. I'm writing about it. Please contact me through my website if you'd like to share your experience at christinemcondo.com/contact.php

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.