Buyer Filed a Claim Against Me

yasirfadil
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I hope this finds you well. 
I have a customer who purchased my services and after a month of delivering the service, he contacted Paypal and filed a claim against me saying that the service was never delivered. And he mentioned a service that was different than the one I provided. Now, he won't talk to me or respond to my messages. Luckily, after the work was finished, I requested him to send me a proof via email that the service was delivered for the amount he paid. 

Now, my question is what option from the resolution center should I use to respond to this?

1) I've already shipped the product or provided the service

2) I disagree with the claim. I'd like to submit additional information

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Randy

@yasirfadil,

In order for the transaction to be eligible for PayPal's Seller Protection, you'll need to provide sufficient evidence that the buyer received the services.  You can find additional details regarding the Seller Protection Policy here.

- Randy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Randy

@yasirfadil,

In order for the transaction to be eligible for PayPal's Seller Protection, you'll need to provide sufficient evidence that the buyer received the services.  You can find additional details regarding the Seller Protection Policy here.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.