Button to Respond in Resolution Center Not Working.

Matt_M12
New Community Member

So I started a case with the resolution center regarding a seller who didn't provide me with what I paid him for. The status says I need to respond, but when I click the button to respond, as a result of the poor condition of the paypal website, it takes me to a link that says "sorry - your last action could not be completed." Because of this, and due to a lack of customer service, I can't continue the dispute. Additionally paypal sent me an email with a surprise link which I instinctively clicked thinking it would be a link to take me to review the status of my dispute, only after I clicked it did I notice it was a link to supposedly cancel the dispute, not sure if that's the problem here, I'm also not sure why anyone would ever think it was a good idea to create such a link and put it in an e-mail. Perhaps they do it on purpose to reduce complaint volume, or maybe just for laughs. 

I'm looking forward to calling their outsourced/contracted call center for a minimum wage employee (probably from a third world country) to artfully tell me they won't help me in a way that disguises that they don't know how to or just plain wont bother, but I figured I'd just ask here first.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JoKayTay
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem---I'm being scammed on an over $600 item from months ago. I am so frustrated. I have been on the phone with Paypal no less than 5 hours in total, with one rep leaving me on hold for 36 minutes and hanging up. That's how desperate I am--I stayed on hold for 36 minutes. Now, they want tracking info to send this item back to the buyer, and I can't upload it. I called twice this morning, and they say they're "making a note" but it never makes it my case, ever. I have even tried every different browser in the book (including my iPhone) to try to get the links to work and NOTHING. I have photographic evidence of everything. Ebay takes 7 days with issues like this?

I am truly appalled at the lack of service, professionalism, and IT skills of this huge site--it's unheard of. I feel so helpless, and terrified this buyer is just getting away with scamming me out of alot of money. Can anyone help me?

Login to Me Too

GeertClaes
Contributor
Contributor

Button still doesn't seem to be working, but I get a black page?  Is there another way to respond

ClickRespond.jpg

Login to Me Too

JoKayTay
Contributor
Contributor

I just had to call about a million times....

Seriously call every single day, sometimes multiple times if the case doesn't update. Take notes and screenshots of everything. Be prepared to waste a LOT of time. But, if you're, diligent hopefully you will come out ahead. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.