Business (charity) Account verification issue

skatnerpro
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone.
I've recently upgraded my personal account to a business one for charity purposes. We're helping here Belarussian refugees and have established a charity foundation. All verification documents for the charity and personalities uploaded 2 weeks ago. The system got it all and now it's staying in the status "We're reviewing your info and we'll get back to you in 2-4 business days".

It's getting really annoying as I can't neither get any info by any communication means provided nor contact the support as it is always "out of business hours" and I'm basically circling around in a conversation with a robot without any feedback on the status of my case.

I need it to be resolved asap as we need to start receiving funds as people's wellbeing depends on it.

Case reference ID: PP-009-689-162-663

Any advice will be welcomed.

photo_2020-12-20_16-31-11.jpg

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@skatnerpro 

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hope you get it reviewed soon, but I would allow a few weeks if I was you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

skatnerpro
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, sure - we're waiting around a month and nobody says that it couldn't be a year, maybe?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@skatnerpro 

Could be a year if covid does not get under control i guess, who knows?

But I estimated (based on how long others that have posted on here have waited), a ''few weeks'' which is why I gave you my advice / answer, so ....your welcome.

Guess the ''any advice will be welcome'' bit on your post should have been ''any advice as long as it fits in with what I want to hear will be welcome'' would be better hey?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.