Business account

alkagaming
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My account was limited. Your system has been asking me to update the name of my account because I had a mistake of adding my business name, not my real name. I tried logging in using web browser on my laptop but it's not letting me in.

I tried it on my phone browser, I can log in but the problem is, it's not letting me send the documents I had attached. Is there any way that someone can help me? I want to use my business account again. I do have a personal account that is working really great. But it would be good if I'll be able to use my business account instead of personal.

Thanks,
Dianne

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @alkagaming,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, you should be able to provide the requested documents to your Resolution Centre. If you are facing an issue doing so, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! If not, please contact our Customer Service. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.