Business account alert!!!!!

TorettoMotor
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, we have perfect account, never disputes, 100% feedback positive

but PayPal alert our account 

we have our money on account and PayPal ask some documenta, all send but never answer from paypal 

I don't like this service, especially problems without motivation, with the threat of not being able to withdraw our money

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi TorettoMotor,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

We are sorry to hear about this! It sounds like your account has been limited. In that case, you would need to complete all the steps in your Resolution Centre for the matter to be reviewed by the relevant team. Once you've provided all the information, they will get back to you as soon as possible. Here is some more information that can help:

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

TorettoMotor
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning,
Obviously I have already read these things, we are not naive
I have already sent all the requested information once and they sent me back to send again and always integrate the same information.
We companies that operate with PayPal, must commit to pay our employees and our collaborators
We cannot put our energy into satisfying the whims of PayPal's checks
Our business account is clean, we have 100% satisfied customers, it's a six year old account that was fully certified many years ago
We have paid many tens of thousands of Euros in commissions
Everything that has been requested has been sent
At this point, he just waits for the situation to be resolved

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you for getting back to me @TorettoMotor!

If we asked you to provide the same information, it could be that what we received was incomplete, incorrect, or illegible. You should have received an email with more information as to why the information was rejected. 

If you need more help, please contact our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

Martina

Login to Me Too

TorettoMotor
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to call
But from the contact page it only shows me the One Time Code
But you can't read the phone number !!!
What is the telephone number?

It's not clear it's all so complicated

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.