Business Partnership, Account Limited

HarperAvaCo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, We were hoping to get some help about what to do with our account. Our account was limited on Friday, and since then we have been submitting the required information. However each time we log back in, it asks us for the exact same info again. This has just been repeating itself all week and we’ve still had no answer when originally once I submitted info, said it would take up to 3 days. It has been longer than this, we have tried getting in contact with PayPal to have no help or responses back from them. What do we need to do?!? We are a partnership business, it’s asked us for our ABN Register Form which we have provided multiple times now, as well as a legal partnership agreement signed by both parties. Please let us know what to do to get our account back.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @HarperAvaCo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you have already provided the requested information but the limitation has not been removed yet, it may be that we are still reviewing what you provided or that we need additional information from you. If this is the case, please note that, sometimes, the Resolution Centre does not update together with the additional request and due to this, we send a personalised email with the details on how to proceed further. I would recommend checking your email and spam/junk folder to see if we reached out to you. Otherwise, please call our Customer Service for an update. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

fedup9
New Community Member

Same problem here - for ten days now I ring the helpline they agree they have the info and it should be resolved...a few hours later I get the same automated email, restriction is not lifted and I'm back to square one.  Am losing hope we'll ever get our money out.  I wish we've never got involved with Paypal - cannot see any possible solution.  Lodged two complaints via the email system but never even got a reply to those (and yes I've checked our spam box).  Sorry I can't offer any solution but good luck.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.