Bufferea

Curtain1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else bought items from this site?  Horrible site!  I bought over 100.00 dollars worth of merchandise from this site.  Received nothing!  After over more than four months of emailing this company about my order - nothing was done. Partial part of order was lost in tracking. No resolve.  Rest of order was never sent.  After numerous complaints I received a registered package which I signed - not knowing what was in it- and in the package was a life sized paper mache shirt!  Because I signed for this unknown item, it got them off the hook for my order!  I have done a lot of online ordering and have had no problems. Especially like this. I strongly urge anyone who orders from this site to really rethink their purchase!  You may find yourself out of merchandise and your hard earned money!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Curtain1 

Contact customer services and ask them to open a dispute for ''item received but not as described'' as you opened one for non receipt but the item turned up.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Failing that if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then talk to your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Curtain1 

Contact customer services and ask them to open a dispute for ''item received but not as described'' as you opened one for non receipt but the item turned up.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Failing that if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then talk to your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hab19
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I'll contact Paypal

Login to Me Too

hab19
Contributor
Contributor

I to had to sign for the piece of thin material I received that was supposed to be leather, first, I wish I never purchased from that site and I wish I never signed for it. However, I already paid for it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.