cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffarea sales

Highlighted
Contributor

Buffarea sales

I ordered a jacket from Buffarea on Nov. 5, 2019 for a Christmas gift. I have contacted this company three times. When I placed my order, I had no idea it was suppose to be shipped from China. This company advertised several items that was what my wife liked so, I placed the order. It is now Dec.15, 2019 and I have heard nothing, and received no tracking info. I haven't put in a claim with Paypal yet. Has anyone else had/have an issue with Buffarea?

tks,

Henry

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Buffarea sales

Hello, and how are you😀, i to ordered a pair of shoes from buffarea back on November 20th, i received notification that my item had been shipped December 3rd, however i have yet to receive it, i put in a claim with paypal, after non movement of my tracking number for 20 days. As far as there reviews, i have read, with people saying they didn't receive there items for 3 months, some say they haven't received them at all, then some do say, that they did receive there order, but it looked nothing like the picture, so i would say if your not pressed for time, then just wait a little longer, but i do think its crazy that there free shipping method takes up to 3 months possibly to receive. I've ordered things from all over the country, and it's never taken 2 or 3 months. If that's the case they need to be honest and tell people that. Good luck, and i hope i was a little helpful to you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for your input. My next move is paypal then my credit card folks. Buffarea offered a partial refund and when I counter-offered, I haven't heard a thing yet. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I agree but, they need to stop advertising falsely because they are sending what they are selling and Buffarea needs to get control on what they advertise. tks

Highlighted
Contributor

I meant to say they are not sending what they are selling