Buffarea sales

hab19
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a jacket from Buffarea on Nov. 5, 2019 for a Christmas gift. I have contacted this company three times. When I placed my order, I had no idea it was suppose to be shipped from China. This company advertised several items that was what my wife liked so, I placed the order. It is now Dec.15, 2019 and I have heard nothing, and received no tracking info. I haven't put in a claim with Paypal yet. Has anyone else had/have an issue with Buffarea?

tks,

Henry

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Leana-100
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, and how are you😀, i to ordered a pair of shoes from buffarea back on November 20th, i received notification that my item had been shipped December 3rd, however i have yet to receive it, i put in a claim with paypal, after non movement of my tracking number for 20 days. As far as there reviews, i have read, with people saying they didn't receive there items for 3 months, some say they haven't received them at all, then some do say, that they did receive there order, but it looked nothing like the picture, so i would say if your not pressed for time, then just wait a little longer, but i do think its crazy that there free shipping method takes up to 3 months possibly to receive. I've ordered things from all over the country, and it's never taken 2 or 3 months. If that's the case they need to be honest and tell people that. Good luck, and i hope i was a little helpful to you.
Login to Me Too

hab19
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your input. My next move is paypal then my credit card folks. Buffarea offered a partial refund and when I counter-offered, I haven't heard a thing yet. 

Login to Me Too

hab19
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I agree but, they need to stop advertising falsely because they are sending what they are selling and Buffarea needs to get control on what they advertise. tks

Login to Me Too

hab19
Contributor
Contributor

I meant to say they are not sending what they are selling

Login to Me Too

Valeriedd440
New Community Member
Received 1 item after 5 months and I have 2 items I never received AND they said they sent them.BS.Not happy.
Login to Me Too

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor
Did this get resolved? Because now I'm in the same pickle. Bought a fleece jacket on March 16th, realized something was off and did my research and learned how company is a scam!!! I opened a case but I'm nervous. I seen complaints on facebook where Paypal sided with the company even though the evidence of this being a scam is obvious. Even though I only spent 32 bucks, that was my birthday money and I'm unemployed like many due to the virus so $32 isn't something I'm willing to let go
Login to Me Too

heyitsminebub
Contributor
Contributor
In my case, the PayPal Resolution Center sided with Buffarea. I ordered in January 2020. Received one item in May a day before their decision. Signed for the package so I lost. Wasted $120! Disappointed in PayPal since they can see other complaints here.
Login to Me Too

Ehill_1231
Contributor
Contributor
Same never received anything after paying for my order. Customer service email doesn’t work.
Login to Me Too

RavenRose1
New Community Member

I just today check this "Buffaria" clothing site, I always go to a companies "About or FAQ" info before buying or signing up...this "company" states that they are a Shopify store, however, when I looked up the web host, nothing was there.  Also, you can easily tell by right-clicking on the website's page, click "View Source".  If it's a Shopify-based store, the HTML will have a bunch of Shopify links attached.

I was kinda bummed though, the prices were awesome...lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.