Buffarea - SCAM - GOLDEN SEA SERVICE LIMITED

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor

So I ordered an item off Buffarea.com and thought it was trustworthy due to the fact they accept paypal. Boy was I wrong. I was unaware that this was a chinese company. That part is not a big deal to me. What's a big deal is all the bad reviews they have online and how it's impossible to contact them. Search Buffarea on facebook and it's ONLY customers warning eachother about how Buffarea uses stock photos of decent clothes but send you a cheap knock off. What concerns me are customers that used paypal are NOT getting refunds for this. Some customers never get their items either. Whats also bizarre is on this company's website they charge a 15% fee for cancelling orders. I have never seen such a thing and can't believe paypal would support this site. The only way to contact this company is by email and they aren't replying. So I opened a dispute. I'm trying to cancel this order and get a refund. It's obvious I'm not getting anything or if something does show up it's going to be nothing like the item I thought I was ordering. If paypal somehow sides with them, what should I do next????

Login to Me Too
93 REPLIES 93

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor
Open a case for item not received. Chances are they blocked your email so if they are no longer replying that is why. Do you know how to open a case? If not I can post instructions for you. Sorry to hear they got you too ☹️
Login to Me Too

Surecat23
Contributor
Contributor
They don’t send what you order ...over a month and keep your money! They have yet to answer any of my emails. In another post, on their site, “jinfashon” others were questioning their credibility, same thing happened to them and our posts were taken down. They are not reputable. Be careful!!
Login to Me Too

Hgarner20
Yeah I ordered boots for my wedding in may for my July 4 wedding... already escalated to a refund claim since I paid 15 extra to get them on time... no response at all... ordered from tarrissa website and the email is that buzzylily... good to know it's fake... sucks for me tho my wedding is next week and still need shoes!!!
Login to Me Too

Dona5161
Contributor
Contributor
That’s horrible! I’m so mad that these sites are allowed to even advertise on our US pages as they go.
Login to Me Too

violet060311
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like you are one of the lucky ones.
Login to Me Too

soozy1

It should be pretty easy to find Golden Sea Service Ltd  at fault with all these comments! Why does PayPal even do business with GSS?

Login to Me Too

Cynsterfo
Contributor
Contributor
It's a huge problem. I have just received a notice from them that they will give me 5 dollars back of the 124.00 that I foolishly spent...along with a $10 coupon towards my next purchase. So I threatened them that I was going to the authorities of PayPal and Facebook if I did not get a full refund. And I told them their offer was insulting and criminal. I listed all the companies they have been scamming people with. Oh and I haven't even begun to fight with PayPal but I promise you I will never use PayPal again other than to reply to the multitude of complaints regarding this Golden Sea and Buffarea scam.
Login to Me Too

Klspain
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting on PayPal to decide... Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Dona5161
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently having the same problem with the Buffarea scammers. My money was paid & nothing from them, only that I paid through PayPal. I filed a complaint through PayPal & am waiting for a response. I use PayPal because I’m of it buyer protection & I hope this gets resolved quickly.
Login to Me Too

CYNSTERF
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry you're going through this too. PayPal considered my purchase valid, even after I told them this was a scam. I'm going to do my best to never use PayPal again. I'm very frustrated but in the big picture losing 124.00 isn't the worst thing that ever happened. But PayPal is not our friend. They are there for the seller, even if the seller is fake.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.