Budeloss is a SCAM company

mk8199
Contributor
Contributor

We are in the same boat with the others.  We ordered a drafting table - great price, exactly what we wanted.  Company appeared to be a US company but once we approved the payment through PayPal, it immediately shows up as a Chinese company.  Tried to contact seller to cancel order immediately(within 30 minutes of the order placed) but it was not a valid email.  Contacted PayPal to cancel(within the 30 minute timeframe) and they submitted a request for us.  We heard back from PayPal a few weeks later thinking it was a cancelled order and they stated our claim was denied as the item was shipped and delivered.  We have not received anything!  I appreciate the comments from the others.  You would think PayPal would not allow this company to process payments through their site.  I'm not letting this go and hopefully PayPal will refund our payment and finally take this company out of their system!!

Yes, we should all file a suit to PayPal if they are not willing to investigate this company and help the innocent victims of fraud!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.