Brought an item but not what it states

Emilyschaefer2-
New Community Member
Hello I brought my partner a so called Super Nintendo, on the advertisement it states mini Nintendo SNES games 600 but when actually receiving the item it’s a duplicate, Item description Brand New Over 600 Nintendo SNES Games to get you reminiscing on the good old days All games are inbuilt and ready to go With games like Street Fighter All the Super Marios Sonic Plus more You won’t be disappointed and neither will your friends when you invite them over for a night in. Includes •Adapter •2 Controllers •HDMI CablE Although on brand it does state unbranded /generic but he has also over priced this product by double aswell and feel that we have been completely ‘mugged off’
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

HI there Emilyschaefer2-,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, if you have received an item that is not as described, your best option would be to file a dispute and discuss the issue with the seller directly. If you cannot find a mutual solution, you can escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days and let PayPal deal with the situation. Here is how to open a dispute.

Once a buyer has opened a dispute and escalated it to a claim, a seller has 10 days to respond to it giving us enough information for the claim investigation. If no information is provided within that timeframe, the case will automatically close in buyer's favour. If the seller provides the requested information, PayPal will review the case and take a decision within 30 days.

You can find more information on our claims process here.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.