Broken on Delivery

Mollyluke
New Community Member

I sold a cooler box on eBay and posted thro packing, paying with PayPal. Wrapped and boxed it was sent and delivered broken. The buyer sent me photos of the broken item and I thro paypal issued a full refund. Then I started to try to claim from paclink(endorsed by eBay) for the damaged item and postage charges.

finally after 4 weeks a reply no refund as I can’t supply photos of the outer wrapping, even though I can supply photos of the transaction thro PayPal and damaged item. The buyer didn’t know he needed to take photos of the box when it was delivered and the label and so now I am  Stuck.

paypal and eBay will not help me with this issue and I am out of pocket for £45.00

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mollyluke,

I'm sorry to hear that you received a broken item. Did you open a dispute for Significantly Not As Described through PayPal?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.