Bracknell

Premyslwolf1
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I would like to ask you please for help I have been ask my mate for the f friend support and they send me the room£200 by using the  send it friends as family and he send me the money and I draw them through my bank account and use them but in three days time I give them the money back by Cash and now I'venow I've got open case my account is now actually £214 less than should be and when I asked him he said he don't know anything about it I haven't done anything bad so you should take his money I don't know why the payment is taken from my balance I wasn't sending anything and I already paid back and the no I am in the situation I going to need to do anything help from someone because this man is for me lot why PayPal open the case and and you charge me straight away I'm going to have some coming money into the main account and and I need them and they gone now so thank you for your time to have a look on my problem and I hope you contact me soon thank you very much

Wolf

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello Premyslwolf1,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.