Boxybob.com showed up in a google search for a product

findingzzero
Contributor
Contributor

According to a 'Legit/scam site, they are 15 days old and are too new to rate, though there are no negatives listed. I guess it would need more than 15 days for someone to order, be scammed and then complain about them. They have an attractively suspicious price on a product I'm interested in. I  won't order until I'm sure. I will call their phone # when they open. Anyone else? Cheers

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

C_boyz
New Community Member
I’m in the same boat . It’s showing me a super inexpensive price for a vacuum. I really want to purchase but I’m afraid it’s a scam .
Login to Me Too

findingzzero
Contributor
Contributor

I tried calling the phone # and no one answered. The ring was strange as well. Bad sign..

Login to Me Too

BDubs1984
New Community Member

It's a total scam. Website is down now and when you purchase it shows on your credit card as www.bobbydollar.com and when you visit that website there is a note about the fraudulent website, boxybob.com

Login to Me Too

RhondaG2
New Community Member
I ordered & now website is down. What’s their #. What should I do?
Login to Me Too

troyzhang123
New Community Member

you can simply refund through Paypal, go to the resolution center and file a claim you will get your money back. 

Login to Me Too

troyzhang123
New Community Member

this website is definitely a scam, I ordered from it nothing came to my door. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.