Bought an item of depop, not the size or condition as listed & had discharge at the bottom

jadethebabe
New Community Member

So I bought a pair of iamgia pants listed brand new & xs

I got them with tag brand practically ripped off & size xxs, I issued a refund because I pratically payed full price for them.

PayPal tells me to ship them back, I paid $50 just to ship & I talk with someone from PayPal who says I will be refunded as soon as the item is delivered.. Its been delivered 2 days ago & the status of my case is that are receiving additional info from the seller. wtf is going on? why haven't I received my money & why would a PayPal chat person tell me id receive it instalty?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @jadethebabe,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with a Purchase Protection Claim. When it comes to Purchase Protection Claims if you have already returned the item the case will reflect as open until the tracking shows delivered. On occasion the claim may ask for the seller to confirm receipt of the item. If the tracking shows as delivered and you have not received your refund I do advise to contact our Customer Service team directly to look into possible options to resolve the claim. You can find our Customer Service options online at the bottom of the PayPal page by selecting "Contact". 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.