Bought a 2 piece tracksuit but only 1 piece received Post Office Branch manager letter to verify

warrenBSa
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day I didnt get the complete tracksuive got a letter from the post office manager to prove that i never touched the item and it was missing one part when i received it l, how is this fair to me as a buyer bought an item and didnt receive the whole package ? how do we know the whole tracksuit was posted ????????? the branch manger is saying to you guys i never received the whole item 2 piece tracksuit and you dont give a damn ?so i payed for item and not received complete item and paypal does nothing about it ????????? i want my money back this is theft , phone the branch manager at the post office and customs and they will confirm they never received the complete item , look at my other transaction from Germany it arrive in less than a month this package was comprimised before it came to south africa as it only got loaded on the system here in the country after 2 months , i bought eibach springs and check how smootly that went fro Germany you cannot make me pay for something that is missing ?????????

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@warrenBSa 

Did you open a dispute for 'non receipt'? If so then all a seller has to do is provide a tracking number that proves delivery of the parcel to win.

If you opened 'item received but not as described' ie 1 item instead of 2 then you should have won and been refunded once you had returned what you had received back to the seller (trackable to prove delivery).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@warrenBSa 

Did you open a dispute for 'non receipt'? If so then all a seller has to do is provide a tracking number that proves delivery of the parcel to win.

If you opened 'item received but not as described' ie 1 item instead of 2 then you should have won and been refunded once you had returned what you had received back to the seller (trackable to prove delivery).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

warrenBSa
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you I sent the return info but some idiot just closed it yesterday i resent a complaint again as i paid for the item and its send back as received missing and not a described to the seller .I now paid 159 euro and sitting with nothing in my hands not even a missing item how can i lay a complaint against paypal is there a umbudsman or something ?? all evidence saying item was returned cases are just being closed as they wish this is like theft i paid and the post office tracking number stated the item was retuened 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@warrenBSa 

Contact customer services and appeal?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.