Bought Covid-19 masks from DarkDust ad on Facebook

Kingbee70
Contributor
Contributor
Link to website store is no longer valid the website itself doesnt exist anymore either they received my money via PayPal but I havent received the masks or any shipping updates I sent seller a message via PayPal still waiting on response I'm an essential employee who works in the highest concentration of Positive Covid-19 cases I need a good mask
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Kingbee70,

First of all, please accept my sincerest gratitude for helping our folks who have been infected by the Covid-19. You a true hero.

Regarding your question, you can open a dispute against this transaction since you have already tried everything you can from your end and you still have not received your masks nor any tracking updates.

Here's how to open a dispute:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.

2. Click Report a Problem.

3. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue.

For more information on how to open a dispute, you can check this link below:

- I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe...

Keep safe!

Login to Me Too

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Kingbee70

First of all, please accept my most sincere gratitude for helping our folks who have been infected by Covid-19. 

With regards to your masks, the best option that you can do is to open a dispute against this transaction since you have already tried your best to reach the seller regarding your masks. 

Here are the steps on how to open a dispute:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your case and click Continue.

For more information about opening a dispute, you can click this link below:

- I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description

Thank you for choosing PayPal and always keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Bronsonsuarez
Contributor
Contributor
Have you recieved an update, I'm in the same boat, I contacted seller which turned into fairystock on my paypal receipt. They sent me a tracking number which hasnt updated or changed since april 1st
Login to Me Too

Mike8406
Contributor
Contributor
It took me over a month to get it but I had text updates turned on and they gave me my shipping info and I was able to track it that was. Wasn’t the easiest but it did come yesterday and it is an amazing mask. I ordered on the 21 of March and got it the 14 of April. So don’t lose hope in it. It will make it just it’s from overseas and has to be shipped here.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.