Bosowe.com

1BigKat
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered from this company I just did and pretty sure it's not good! This are the reviews online!                                                                               #1  Bosowe.com is a scam, they took my money and never sent merchandise                                                                                                                              #2      The company Address Bosowe.com has given is bogus. If you google it you can see it is for sale and empty. I suspect they just got the info off google. Also the prices are too good to be true, and the website is less than 2 months old. Take a hard pass on this company.DON’T BUY as you will be losing your money. This company is a scam by a private party.                                                                                                                                                                      #3     SCAM… I paid $121.36 for (2) kennels and 30 days later they sent me a USB phone charger!                                                                                            DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY I HAVE A DISPUTE ON GOING RIGHT NOW THEY TOOK $54.00 FROM ME HOPEFULLY PAYPAL WILL SEE IN MY FAVOR!                                          

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

bgmichelle69
New Community Member
I also ordered from the company on February 7, 2021 and received what they called a $20 bib on March 5, 2021. I paid $67.38 and did so through PayPal, do you guys think I’ll get my money back? I have pictures of the order number with the cage I ordered, and then the order number on the package with the bib, as well as a picture of the bib. I’m so mad.
Login to Me Too

1BigKat
Contributor
Contributor

Dispute the transaction if it's not to old of a transaction? That's what I did go to the resolution center on PayPal! I still haven't got my refund of $54.55 for cat food I ordered this company Bosowe.com is a nothing but a scam I'm pretty sure they are based out of China but looking like they are an American company! so sad that merchants can rip people off like this! I hope you can get your refund, I'm still waiting for mine?? Good Luck next time I will think twice and google the company first!!!

Login to Me Too

JewelBug
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
I did too.  March 2.  I ordered Rx food from 2 online vendors - This one did not follow Royal Canin protocol and verify my prescription and now they are not answering emails and send delivery fails.

I too have filed a dispute.  I wish I had thought to look them up on PayPal BEFORE I placed the order.  Now I know before I use paypal as the payment intermediary to look up the name.  I filed a complaint with Royal Canin.  I would suggest to anyone else to report this company to the Manufacturer of the product you bought.  

Agreed!  These kinds of companies need to be stopped.  
Login to Me Too

Omar164
New Community Member

I think the same thing happened to me, I ordered a dog house and they sent me something completely different and not worth the $60+ I paid. Did they give any of you a tracking number? 

Login to Me Too

KC1765
New Community Member
100% Scam! I placed 4 orders, totaling $515.21 from 3 different vendors, for 10’x10’ dog kennels. I actually did receive ONE “package,” an envelope of craft fur. WTH? They string you along in kindness and broken English communications, just long enough to exceed PayPal’s recovery & assistance. Their physical address in FL does not exist; it’s a dropbox. File a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.