MTU2019
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been blocked by PayPal and getting to them is totally impossible
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Megan120510
New Community Member
I agree! The customer service pay pal "provides" is one of the worst ice encountered! I've sent 3 emails with NO response... says my account is "limited" due to selling something and they're asking for a receipt from my purchase of the item, but I'm NOT selling anything. Boooo PayPal!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Megan120510,

I'm sorry to hear that there's a requirement to provide receipts for items that are not being sold. If you received Goods and Services payments, PayPal may request receipts for the purchase of the items from those transactions. If there is a misunderstanding regarding the payments, please contact support via one of the channels above.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MTU2019,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty communicating with customer service regarding a limitation. Have all the steps in the resolution Center been completed? If so, there will be a queue for review. If you've waited a week since completing all the steps and have not heard back yet, please reach out to customer service.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.