Bleeped...With no lube. (Limitations, for NO reason)

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Hello..!

I listed two devices, on eBay, due to being short on funds..Well, they sold...and Lo and  behold...I got hit with a limitation to my account.

I called in, got a rather rude rep, argued with him bit, after trying to explain my hard copy of my ID was lost..and that I didn't have invoices, since I purchased BOTH devices from a relative after he upgraded..I also tried giving him the tracking number to add on his end manually...after getting nowhere I then hung up. I went to docs office, got a copy printed out, and uploaded it...I then called, talked to another rep who told me to just write a note explaining WHY I didn't have invoices, and to upload it. I did so, while the rep was still on the phone, she looked at everything that I uploaded, and told me it was FINE--- I also asked her to note on the account, that in the resolution section, it would NOT allow me to manually enter my tracking information, for some odd reason..

I was then told that it would be reviewed within 24-48 hours.. that time exceeded, so I called in. again..

The rep that I got that time. told me she couldn't really help me, so she said she would transfer me to someone in the reviews department, I was then transferred over to some other lady-- I explained the whole situation-- about manually entering tracking, and everything... and she told me that if I could get the second order shipped, and it showed en route, that I would be restored, to just call in.

so I scraped up a bit of cash from someone I know, and I went and shipped. I called in as advised, and was then hit with..it had to be DELIVERED first...OK. No biggie..I uploaded shipping for both orders on the DAY(s) that I shipped them..in the summary/activity section..It didn't give me trouble there..

Item was delayed that Thursday, when it was supposed to be delivered, but it made it to its destination THAT Friday..I called in again, and I'm told by some other lady that my account would be restored by the end of THAT day...but, NO dice.  So, I place another call...get a different rep, then I'm told that it'll be that Saturday, no later than this past Sunday...

Again, no dice...So, I finally click the second option that says shipping isn't important to my business...It changed to 'completed.'...JUST like my ID.

Come Monday around 12:00...I'm hit with an "Appeal denied." email..

I call in again, and I'm told that it was because they cross linked my account to another one-- of some person that I don't even bloody know...Like, I literally do NOT know this person, AT all...So, the rep puts in a ticket, saying they'll investigate..*Which is NO good to me, considering they will do what they want and come to whatever conclusion that they want to...*

I call in again today, and NOW I'm being told that-- its because of my photo ID..which I was told numerous of times, was FINE, not one rep EVER complained about it, or told me I couldn't use it! Not ONE..

and he also said he'd add notes to the case/account...

So, basically--- I've been told a bunch of lies, on top of lies, have had to deal with crappy representatives, that really shouldn't be dealing in customer service..wrongfully limited, and treated like a criminal... ALL while complying with what they've asked me.

I don't really care about them closing the account, or whatever it is they'll do...I had already decided that they were shady, and full of sh*t..and that I would no longer be utilizing their "services".. I just want my funds from the account, the funds that I rightfully and honestly earned..and I refuse to wait a 180 days..

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

@kernowlass If you ever have a moment I'd love to chat with you sometime.  I don't see a way to contact you directly here.  If you want to contact me that would be great.  Thanks!

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angelleye

Hiya, sorry can't use your 'contact' link as I don't give my real name and email address out on here.

But my messages are 'open' to receiving on this forum if you want to send me one.

Its how the mods email me from time to time.

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
@kernowlass, I don't even see how to send a direct message to you here. When I click your name and view your profile I don't see any way to send a message..?? Can you point me in the right direction?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angelleye

Click on the 'envelope' icon top right of page > click on send message > put my user i.d. in and a title further down and then message further down again and click send   Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
LOL, I just do not see an envelope anywhere. Sorry to be a pain. Can you send me a screenshot? I've been curious about this for a while.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angelleye

Not good at screenshots, not very techie minded.

But its very odd because the envelope icon on my screen is between the 'bell' icon and my 'profile' icon very top right of this forums page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angelleye

I'll try and message you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angelleye

You don't seem to have it enabled, try going to settings > private messenger and agree to the sending of messages and then confirm.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bobbydriscoll
Contributor
Contributor
Hi can i ask, why pay pal has completely blown everyone off when their custermors need them more than ever. There are so very many people that need to speak with a pay pal representative. But there are none that are answering calls. Its like everybody said the hell with the customers let all go on vacation when everyone needs their money the most. Before this is over. Pay pal, is going to lose ALOT Of its customers
Login to Me Too

luka29
Contributor
Contributor

haha PayPal does not lie ? its even better then joke. I had limit first time like a month ago when it asked me to upload photo id and some things yea I did everything  and I got unlimited. then I sold some items  and  everyone wrote me positives but then when PayPal detected that I had 100$+ on account I got limited again and it asked me photo id again. I sent them what it asked but they told me that I cant use PayPal again with best reason : something is happening .

thankyou

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.