Blanket fraud

smurfet
New Community Member

I ordered a blanket from Lulusday and received a Tshirt. I tried messaging the co but got no response.I opened a case. The Co will refund my money if I return the shirt,which will cost as much if not more then I paid for the blanket.The Co is in China.In researching this and by putting it on Face Book I found that they did this to many people. Do I have any other options? I don't think it is fair that I have to pay to return something that was obviously a fraudulent sale on their part.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @smurfet,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you receive an item that is not as described, we may ask you to return it in order to receive a full refund. If you want, though, we can help with the return shipping costs as we can refund you for up to $30 USD. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

charmsbyeagleey
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 blankets from lulusday and recieved 3 really cheap bifold wallets. After contact and dispute with PayPal the seller offered a refund after I send back the cheap wallets with a tracking number. Well that costs $36.00 and the time gas and effort to send them back. It’s a total scam and I had to go thru my bank to dispute the charges. I spent many many days and time on this. Please don’t order from them Thank you<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.