Blackboom

MissJudy62
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company.  I ordered 3 items on 4/21/19.  I received 1 damaged item that they would not do anything about.  I accepted that but they kept $44.00 of my money for 2 items that they never sent.  I tried to resolve this issue through PayPal but received no help from them either.  I thought the reason to use PayPal was because they would help with these matters.  If someone knows another service like PayPal please let me know.  I would like to stop my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MissJudy62 

Yes you should have filed received but not as described ie not full quantity.

You can't open another paypal dispute yourself BUT you could try contacting customer services and asking if they will open one for you as you made a mistake. Info below. OR if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then see if your card issuer will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MissJudy62 

Did you file for item not received? If so then if the seller can provide a tracking number they would win.

If you filed for item received but not as described ie 1 item instead of 3 then you should have got a refund on return of the x1 item back to the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MissJudy62
Contributor
Contributor

They did provide a tracking number.  It was for the damaged item I received.  Problem was, the other items were not in the package.  So yes, the package was delivered but it was missing 2 items.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MissJudy62 

You still didn't say if you filed for non receipt or not as described but as i said if you filed for non receipt you would lose as the seller could provide tracking.

You should have filed 'not as described' ie part order.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MissJudy62
Contributor
Contributor

I filed as item damaged and items not received.  Guess I did it wrong.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MissJudy62 

Yes you should have filed received but not as described ie not full quantity.

You can't open another paypal dispute yourself BUT you could try contacting customer services and asking if they will open one for you as you made a mistake. Info below. OR if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then see if your card issuer will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MissJudy62
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for helping.

Login to Me Too

pamski28
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered three shirts that were absolutely adorable on the website.  And I still have not received them.  Blackboom is the reference for the Paypal account.  I am appalled, frustrated, but caveat emptor (buyer beware) especially in this day and age of e-commerce.  I will never EVER order from a company that I am not truly familiar with.  I am doubting I will ever see what I paid $64 for.  If I do, it will be worthy of a rag from what I am reading.   I  have filed a dispute through my credit card company.  I am hoping they will help me or at least become aware of this Blackboom scam.

Login to Me Too

MissJudy62
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to tell PayPal to block this company but they don't.  Never got my money back, after several disputes.  Hope you have better luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.