Black deep freezer

Adean56
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t received a date to when the deep freeze I payed for will arrive. I need to get a refund. The seller email is not working. I help this is not a fraud will report. Want a refund now!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Adean56 

I hope you are doing well.

You may want to consider filing a dispute against your seller. For guidance, kindly see I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Adean56 

I hope you are doing well.

You may want to consider filing a dispute against your seller. For guidance, kindly see I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Darrenredsox
New Community Member
Your issue is identical to mine. I paid for a deep freezer as a guest on paypal. I can’t find any information from the seller or the website I paid. Luckily I screenshotted the payment to paypal, but the email address listed bounces back to me as undeliverable. Did you ever get your freezer or did you have to dispute it for a refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.